Job Title: Learning Support / Teaching Assistant / SEN
Learning Support / Teaching Assistant / SEN
- Learning Support / Teaching Assistant SEN
- Leicester / Leicestershire
- January 2022 start
- £70.00- £85.00 p/day
- Parking at the school
- Supportive Senior leadership team
- Apply with your CV today email@example.com or call Demetrious on 01162 776400
An Ofsted rated 'Good' School in Leicester/shire, is seeking an experienced Secondary Teaching Assistant SEN for a long term booking starting from April 2021. This position is a great opportunity for an experienced Teaching Assistant looking to join a supportive and dedicated teaching team.
The main purpose of the role is to look after and support a highly vulnerable child who requires a dedicated person to manage their needs and for the child to feel comfortable and confident in their own abilities.
You must have the following;
- Experience working with vulnerable children on a 1:1 basis.
- Degree (desirable but not essential)
- Experience working already as a either a Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant SEN.
- Passion and motivation
- A fully enhanced DBS is essential and it must be on the DBS update service. If you do not have one, Career Teachers can process one on your behalf
If you are interested in this role, you must apply immediately by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a Teaching Assistant, happily in a long term position but know friends, colleagues or family members looking for a new Secondary position then please refer them to us - following this link: https://www.careerteachers.co.uk/working-with-us/recommend-a-friend. You can recommend as many people as you'd like and could earn up to £250 per referral.
Teaching Assistant SEN - Leicester / Leicestershire - January 2022 start
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted