Job Title: Learning Support / Teaching Assistant / SEN
Learning Support / Teaching Assistant / SEN
Permanent post - multiple vacancies - a great opportunity not to be missed!
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Demetrious on 0116 277 6400
- Learning Support / Teaching Assistant SEN
- Leicestershire College
- September 2022
- Great benefits
- Parking at the College
- Supportive Senior leadership team
- Apply with your CV today - email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Demetrious 0116 277 6400
An Ofsted rated 'Good' College in Leicestershire, is seeking an experienced Secondary Teaching Assistant(s) for a permanent vacancy to commence from Sept 2022. This position is a great opportunity for an experienced Teaching Assistant looking to join a supportive and dedicated teaching team. Please note that there are multiple roles.
You must have the following;
- Experience working with vulnerable children on a 1:1 basis / small groups / mainstream class sizes
- Degree (desirable but not essential)
- Experience working already as a either a Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant SEN.
- Passion and motivation
- A fully enhanced DBS is essential and it must be on the DBS update service. If you do not have one, Career Teachers can process one on your behalf
If you are interested in this role, you must apply immediately by sending your CV to email@example.com
If you are a Teaching Assistant, happily in a long term position but know friends, colleagues or family members looking for a new Secondary position then please refer them to us - following this link: https://www.celsianeducation.co.uk/working-with-us/recommend-a-friend. You can recommend as many people as you'd like and could earn up to £250 per referral.
Teaching Assistant - Leicestershire - September 2022
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted