SEN TA / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant Parsons Green PrimaryAn oversubscribed 2 form entry Primary School is recruiting for an experienced SEN TA /...
Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA/LSA) - Hillingdon, London
£65 - 75 daily rate
SEN Teaching Assistant for immediate start
Do you have experience working with children or young people? Are you passionate about working with special needs children?
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We provide schools with compliant, fully qualified and experienced teachers and support staff. We work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEN schools.
The School - Hillingdon, London
Our all through SEN School ranges from 5 to 16 years old, all students have various special needs. They provide quality education for primary and secondary aged children in their local area. The school works effectively with all members of its community, students, staff and parents to provide a safe and nurturing learning environment, de-escalating challenging behaviour and promoting positive relationships.
Person Specification - Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA/LSA) - Hillingdon, London
- Ideally candidates will hold a fully enhanced DBS, child and adult, qualification within Childcare and will have at least 6 months' experience of working with young children or adults with special needs.
- You must be flexible in your approach to supporting children both in small groups and on a one-to-one basis
- You must have previous experience working with children or adults with special needs or disabilities including but not limited to ADHD, ASD, Autism, Down syndrome, Complex Needs, and Emotional Behaviour Disorders.
- You must have a calm and positive attitude.
About the Role - Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA/LSA) - Hillingdon, London
As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) you will be supporting pupils in Key Stage 1 or 2, fostering a love of learning. These roles are daily supply and short term, but with opportunities to lead onto a longer term position, with competitive rates of pay, starting from £65, reflecting previous experience working with children and workload.
You will be required to:
- Take direction from the class teacher and support children in either small groups or on a one-to-one basis
- Work within the curriculum, as required offer support students with knowledge of life skills.
- Offer learning support to the children within your care and ensure that they are enjoying their learning experience.
This position is paying a daily rate of around £65 - £75 and you will be paid on a weekly basis.
Career Teachers offer all Teaching Assistants (TA):
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to make career progression
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Recommend a Friend
Recommend a friend who is looking for a teaching or support role and we will reward you with: £250 Amazon vouchers for every Teacher and £75 Amazon vouchers for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, call 020 7105 3499 or visit www.careerteachers.co.uk
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.