Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA/LSA) London£65 75 daily rateSEN Teaching Assistant for immediate start Do you have experience working with children? Are you passionate...
Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA/LSA) - London
£65 - 75 daily rate
SEN Teaching Assistant for immediate start
Do you have experience working with children? Are you passionate about working with special needs children and making a difference?
Why work with Career Teachers?
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We provide schools with compliant, fully qualified and experienced teachers and support staff. We work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEN schools.
The School - London
Our SEN schools are mixed with boys and girls aged 5 to 11 years. They provide quality education for primary aged children in their local area, feeding into other successful schools and provisions. The schools work effectively with all members of its community, students, staff and parents to provide a safe and nurturing learning environment, de-escalating challenging behaviour and promoting positive relationships. Our schools support the development of pupils with a range of special needs, including Autism (ASD), severe learning difficulties (SLD), profound & multiple learning difficulties (PMLD), and social, emotional & mental health needs (SEMH).
Person Specification - Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA/LSA) - London
- Ideally candidates will hold a fully enhanced DBS (child and adult workforce), qualification within childcare and will have at least 6 months' experience of working with young children or adults
- You must be flexible in your approach to supporting children both in small groups and on a one-to-one basis
- You must have previous experience working with children or adults with special needs or disabilities.
- You must have a calm and positive attitude.
About the Role - Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant (SEN TA/LSA)
As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) you will be supporting pupils in Key Stage 1 or 2, fostering a love of learning. These roles are daily supply and short term, but with opportunities to lead onto a longer term position, with competitive rates of pay, starting from £65, reflecting previous experience working with children and workload.
You will be required to:
- Take direction from the class teacher and support pupils on a one to one basis or within small groups.
- Adapt learning as required and promote the use of life skills within learning opportunities.
- Provide an engaging and enjoyable learning experience, making sure that all pupils' needs are catered for.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.