SEN TA / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant Dulwich, Southwark£16,000 £19,000 per annum/up to £85 a day (Dependent on Experience)Experienced SEN TA / Special Education...
Special Needs Teacher (SEND Teacher) - Redbridge, Essex
£125 - £160 daily rate
SEND Teacher for immediate start
Are you an experienced SEND Teacher who is looking for a new opportunity? Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We provide schools with compliant, fully qualified and experienced teachers and support staff. We work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEN schools.
The School - Redbridge, Essex
Career Teachers are currently recruiting for a fantastic special needs school located in Redbridge. This school is an all through school ranging from early years to post 16. This school is an ASD school and has great staff that support not only the children but each other. The school is very easy to get to and within walking distance of transportation links.
Person Specification -Special Needs Teacher - (SEND Teacher) - Redbridge, Essex
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Previous experience of teaching in a mainstream or SEN school setting.
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum.
- Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child individual needs.
- Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment.
- Reliable & punctual
- Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
- Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
- Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of SEN individuals
- Ability to deal with the physical challenges of the job (which likely will necessitate running and physical intervention at times)
Any experience of Makaton, Intensive Interaction, Rapid Prompting Method and other relevant approaches to communication and play are advantageous but not essential
About the Role - Special Needs Teacher (SEND Teacher) - Redbridge, Essex
- You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with special needs.
- You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
- You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
- You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.