A Religious Education teaching position is available in a Secondary School in an excellent South East London location starting as soon as possible. Join a...
£120 - 150 daily rate
At Career Teachers we are recruiting for a number of Ofsted rated 'Good' and 'Outstanding' Secondary schools in London area, for supply teaching on a flexible day to day basis, across all subjects. We are able to offer work on a regular basis, meaning you can work as and when you want, full time or part time.
The Schools - London
Our schools provide quality education for secondary aged children in their local area. Pupils undertake GCSEs in Year 11, with the majority moving on to A Levels and Further Education courses. The schools all have strong management teams who provide support to all those who come onto site and teach. The schools work effectively with all members of their community to provide a safe and nurturing environment, de-escalating challenging behaviour and promoting positive relationships.
Who are we looking for?
Successful teachers will be:
- Dedicated, engaging and inspiring;
- Tailor learning opportunities to the individual needs of each child;
- Assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- Maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies;
- Assess and record pupils' progress systematically, adding to records to check work is understood and completed, and recognise the level at which the pupil is achieving;
- Be committed to ensuring pupils make good progress and inspire pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
When applying you will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS through Career Teachers. You will hold UK Qualified Teacher Status.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of expert consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £250 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.