Secondary Supply TeacherGood and Outstanding Secondary schools in North London are seeking Supply Teachers for positions that guarantee work everyday during the academic year we...
Supply Teachers Required
* Are you a passionate teacher eager to engage students?
* Do you believe in learning beyond the classroom and the value of daily enrichment?
* Do you aim to enrich your career in a supportive environment committed to developing teaching practice?
* An immensely attractive, friendly and supportive environment for any NQT or Main Scale teacher our partner is fully committed to career progression and professional development for their valued staff, and providing the highest level of support for their pupils.
* Strong & Experienced Head of Department with a Collaborative Style
* A Well Resourced Department with Interactive Whiteboards
* A Data-Rich Environment Focused on Raising Standards for all
* A Supportive & Dedicated Staff Team The successful applicant will be enthusiastic and committed and who will motivate and inspire our students to achieve great results. The person we are seeking will have excellent relationships with students and staff.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.