Are you interested in teaching Science to A' Level in an outstanding mixed secondary school in Haringey, North London from May 2020 Science Teacher...
Exam Officer, Hackney
- East London
- £85 - 100 daily rate
Do you have experience working within a busy environment?
Do you love working alongside children?
Here at Career Teachers we are recruiting for high caliber secondary school in the borough of Hackney for a long term Exam Officer role to start ASAP. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to an offer of a permanent placement. Our school provides quality education for children within the borough of Hackney.
The School - Hackney
Our school cater for boys and girls aged 11 to 18 years. They will support you to provide high quality teaching and work alongside you to safeguard and promote the well-being of all students. All staff and volunteers are dedicated practitioners, supporting the wider education of each pupil.
Person Specification - Hackney
- Previous recent experience working within an educational environment;
- Proven experience of using SIMS (School Information Management System) is desirable;
- Be organised with a good telephone manner and IT skills;
- Liaise with all staff regarding exam entries.
- Meet deadlines surrounding exam entries.
- Have a patient but confident approach towards working with children and adults alike;
- Be enthusiastic, dedicated and engaging and
- Be responsible for the management and supervision of invigilators.
When successful you will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service, or be willing to apply for a brand new DBS through Career Teachers.
About the Role
You will be the first point of contact for teachers and students. You will communicate effectively with teachers, other staff and pupils and support make the exam day run smoothly.
At Career Teachers we offer all teachers:
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work;
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants.
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
Career Teachers follows Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask us for further details.
Apply here today for more information or similar roles and begin your registration with Career Teachers by visiting our website, www.careerteachers.co.uk
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.