A Religious Education teaching position is available in a Secondary School in an excellent South East London location starting as soon as possible. Join a...
Health & Social Care Teacher - Haringey
- £130 - £150 daily rate
- September 2019
- Key Stage 3 and 4;
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Career Teachers is seeking to recruit a Health & Social Care Teacher for a Secondary School in the Borough of Haringey. This school is looking for a Health & Social Care Teacher for two terms from September 2019. Career Teachers offer a variety of training sessions to help you grow and develop your skills through first class training and support. The school provides quality education for children aged 11 - 18 years old, supporting progress and development towards GCSE and A Level examinations.
The School - Health & Social Care Teacher - Haringey
Career Teachers are recruiting for an 'Outstanding' Secondary school in Haringey. This is a great opportunity to work with children with a range of needs and abilities. The school is well managed, encouraging a lifelong love of learning. The school promotes self-discipline and a positive approach to behaviour.
Person Specification - Health & Social Care Teacher - Haringey
The successful Teacher will have experience of teaching Health & Social Care in KS3 & 4. In addition, you are enthusiastic, engaging and inspiring, and will:
- Plan and prepare fun learning opportunities tailored to the individual needs of each child;
- Assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- Maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies;
- Monitor pupils' work and set targets for progress, through effective and thorough marking;
- Assess and record pupils' progress systematically and keep records to check work is understood and completed;
- Be committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and inspire pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
When applying you will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS through Career Teachers. You will hold UK Qualified Teacher Status.
About the Role - Geography Teacher - Hertfordshire
As a Health & Social Teacher you will lead classes in Key stage 3 and 4 teaching the BTEC Curriculum, supporting pupils working towards GCSE examinations. This is a short term Health & Social Care Teacher role with competitive rates of pay, starting from £130, reflecting experience and workload.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles or to register for more fantastic opportunities, apply now or visit the Career Teachers website.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.