Are you coming to the end of or have recently completed your teaching degree and not yet secured a job? Desperate to complete your...
Supply Teacher - No Planning or Marking
- Are you seeking a new challenge in your teaching career?
- Are you looking for flexibility in your working life? A better work-life balance?
At Career Teachers we are recruiting Secondary Teachers and Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking to work on a day to day basis in secondary schools across South West London and Surrey. Due to an increase in demand for teachers for regular general cover and supply work, we are keen to hear from secondary teachers across all subjects who can easily access schools in Surrey, Kingston Upon Thames, Oxted, Shepperton and Sunbury on Thames.
Benefits of Supply Teaching - South West London / Surrey
Supply teaching allows teachers the flexibility of teaching their specialist subject without the hassle of planning and marking, or happy to teach a variety of subjects from other teachers' planning. Daily supply is a great opportunity for teachers who need flexibility in their working lives: parents of young children, those coming back from maternity leave, retired teachers, those caring for ill family members. It provides the opportunity to work on a day-to-day basis, allowing those with other commitments the option of casual and flexible working hours.
Ideal candidates will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), QTLS or an equivalent qualification
- Have relevant and recent experience within the past year
- Have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to complete a new one
- Have easy access to South West London or Surrey
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay, from £120 per day
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.