We are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors to work in Secondary Schools located in South East London and in particular in the Lewisham Borough.
Cover Supervisor - Lewisham - Secondary
- Cover Supervisor
- Experienced professional with some teaching experience
- Opportunities in secondary schools in South East London
- Flexible working, daily supply
- Local work
- ASAP start You will be required to do the following;
- Supervise students in a classroom setting providing a safe and stable environment
- Students work is set and will be provided, it is your responsibility is to ensure that students are focused and remain on task.
- You will have the opportunity to work on a day to day basis in a range of secondary schools in your local area.
- You will need to demonstrate experience of either working in a school as a Cover Supervisor or provide evidence of working with students/teenagers in a community setting.
- You will need to demonstrate how you would hold a presence in the classroom in order to manage the student's behaviour.
- You must also be able to follow instruction and to also follow the schools policies and remain consistent with them.
This role would suit someone who is thinking of pursuing a career in teaching or someone who is currently a higher level teaching assistant and is looking to progress to the next stage. You will demonstrate a resilient nature and have a genuine passion to support pupil's learning and development; you will have a firm but fair approach and be someone who is looking for a challenge!
Apply today with your CV application to be considered for this role.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted