- £130 - 170 daily rate
- Core Subject Secondary Teachers to start from September 2021
- Long Term, and Temp to Perm positions
- Initial interviews completed online
Do you have a real passion for your subject?
Are you dreaming of a new teaching role in an established school or academy?
Career Teachers are working directly alongside outstanding secondary schools throughout London to find dynamic Teachers for Key stages 3 and 4 classes. They provide high quality learning opportunities for children aged 11 - 18 years old, supporting progress and development towards passing of GCSE and A Level examinations.
- Be passionate about teaching, inspiring the next generation of scholars, writers and public speakers;
- Have a dedicated and creative approach when planning lessons and delivering learning activities;
- Be flexible and adaptable;
- Promote positive behaviour, using established behaviour management skills;
- Be an excellent communicator, delivering engaging special learning opportunities;
- Have a positive work ethic, which inspires both staff and pupils;
- Create a fun, safe and inspiring learning environment, setting high expectations of achievement, supporting your pupils reach their full potential.
You will have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), after completing a PGCE, Graduate Teaching Program (GTP), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), QTLS or equivalent overseas teaching qualification.
What does the role look like?
As a Teacher in our Secondary schools you will lead classes across Key Stage 3 and 4, supporting pupils who are working towards GCSE examinations, in either Maths, English or a Science subject. These are full time teaching roles, on a long term basis. We will provide competitive pay rates, starting from £130, reflecting experience and workload.
If your application is accepted to the next stage, we will ask to complete a video call (Skype, FaceTime, Whatsapp) in order to get a thorough understanding of you, your situation, your aspirations, and your possible reservations, as well as see some documentation on screen.
It is important to note that this process only allows you to complete formal interviews and lesson observation at schools, and further compliance will be needed to be completed face to face.
At Career Teachers we offer all teachers:
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work;
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants.
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £250 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Career Teachers follows Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask us for further details.
APPLY NOW with an up to date CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted