** Outstanding Girls School require Economics teacher for either full or part time position ** Key Stage 5 ** Excellent department with strong...
Economics Teacher - Harrow
- £130 - £190 daily rate
- January 2020
- Key Stage 3, 4 & 5;
Are you looking for a new role start January 2020?
Career Teachers is seeking to recruit a long term Economics Teacher for a Secondary School in the Borough of Harrow. Career Teachers offer a variety of training sessions to help you grow and develop your skills through first class training and support. The school provides quality education for children aged 11 - 18 years old, supporting progress and development towards GCSE and A Level examinations.
The School - Economics Teacher - Harrow
The school has an organised management team who offer a good environment for you to develop your teaching career and be part of the continuing success of the school. The school works effectively with all members of its community to provide a safe and nurturing environment. It is a student-centred school where all members of staff promote academic excellence. The school also offers excellent sport facilities working with members of staff in the local area.
Person Specification - Economics Teacher - Harrow
You will have experience of teaching Economics in KS3, 4 & 5. In addition, you are passionate, engaging and inspiring, and will:
- Plan and prepare fun learning opportunities tailored to the individual needs of each child;
- Assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- Maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies;
- Monitor pupils' work and set targets for progress, through effective and thorough marking;
- Be committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and inspire pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
When applying you will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS through Career Teachers. You will also hold UK Qualified Teacher Status.
At Career Teachers we offer all teachers:
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work;
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants.
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
Career Teachers follows Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask us for further details.
Apply here today for more information or similar roles and begin your registration with Career Teachers by visiting our website, www.careerteachers.co.uk
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.