ICT and/or Computing Teacher Harrow, North West London Fantastic school based in North West London, seek a motivated and dedicated practitioner to teach...
ICT and/or Computing Teacher at Hounslow- West London
Fantastic school based in West London, seek a motivated and dedicated practitioner to teach in a supportive and well-resourced ICT and Computing department.
** ICT & Computing Teacher
** Good School, fantastic facilities
** Based in West London / Hounslow
** Great career progression opportunities
** Key Stage 3 - 5, plus BTEC
** Can support NQTs or experienced teachers
This great secondary school is in search of a vibrant ICT & Computing teacher to help develop the curriculum and join a small team of teachers in the emerging technologies faculty. Are you an enthusiastic and career orientated NQT or do you have a proven record of brilliance in teaching ICT or Computing? This is an excellent ICT department to join now as it is expanding to promote future growth. You will have the chance to work with pupils of all academic levels, as well as joining a hugely successful ICT & Computing teaching programme, as well as work with like-minded teachers.
You will need to demonstrate:
* The ability to deliver constant outstanding ICT & Computing lessons that involve the pupils of all abilities.
* Be able to design and teach Computing & ICT in a unique and stimulating lesson, to encourage each pupil's academic growth.
* Be a passionate Computer Science or ICT teacher, and show a hard work ethos that will motivate pupils as well as other teachers.
In return the school will offer:
* Excellent CPD
* State of the art ICT facilities enabling you to distribute outstanding Computing & ICT teaching substance.
* An opening to join a great team of teachers, to work in partnership with leading teachers in their area of expertise.
* Competitive salary, as well as a great opportunity for career progression.
* A timetable that covers Key Stage 3 - 5 plus BTEC
If you are interested in this position and hold QTS or an NQT looking to complete induction then please do not hesitate to contact me.
The School are looking to interview for this position ASAP so please apply with an up to date CV today.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.