History TeacherOur Client school is looking for a History teacher with experience or a newly qualified History Teacher to join an outstanding secondary school.We are...
History Teacher (NQT) - London
- £125 - 150 daily rate
Still looking for a dream start in your teaching career?
Here at Career Teachers, we are recruiting for an Ofsted rated 'Good' Secondary school in Hertfordshire for a long term NQT History Teacher role to start as soon as possible. The school provides quality education for children aged 11 - 18 years old, supporting progress and development towards GCSE and A Level examinations.
The School - Hertfordshire
The school has a strong and organised management team who offer a phenomenal environment to develop your career and continue the success of the school. The school works effectively with all members of its community to provide a safe and nurturing environment, de-escalating challenging behaviour and promoting positive relationships.
Person Specification - Secondary Teacher - London
- The successful Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) is not expected to be the finished article but be dedicated, engaging and inspiring;
- You will have completed a PGCE or Teacher Training course this term;
- Be able to assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- Maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies;
- Monitor pupils' work through effective marking, and set targets to accelerate progress;
- Monitor strengths and weaknesses, review planning and recognise the level at which the pupil is achieving;
- Work alongside colleagues in planning schemes of work and monitoring progress;
- Self-reflect on your own personal progress throughout the year.
You will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a DBS through Career Teachers.
About the Role - Secondary NQT
As a Newly Qualified Secondary Teacher you will lead classes in Key Stage 3 and 4 teaching the History curriculum, with approximately 25 pupils, in your subject specialism.
At Career Teachers we offer all newly qualified teachers:
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work;
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants.
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £250 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
Career Teachers follows Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask us for further details.
Apply here today for more information or similar roles and begin your registration with Career Teachers by visiting our website, www.careerteachers.co.uk
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.