A Religious Education teaching position is available in a Secondary School in an excellent South East London location starting as soon as possible. Join a...
Economics Teacher - Harrow
- £130 - 150 daily rate
- September start
- Key Stage 3 and 4;
Are you looking for a challenging role from September 2019?
Career Teachers are recruiting for an Ofsted rated 'requires improvement' Secondary school in Harrow for a long term Economics Teacher role. They are looking for a strong candidate with excellent classroom management. The school provides quality education for children aged 11 - 16 years old, supporting progress and development towards GCSE.
Person Specification - Economics Teacher - Harrow
The successful Teacher will have experience of teaching Economics in KS3, 4 & 5. In addition, you are enthusiastic, engaging and inspiring, and will:
- Have the drive and ambition necessary to raise standards at all key stages;
- Plan and prepare fun learning opportunities tailored to the individual needs of each child;
- Assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- Maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies;
- Monitor pupils' work and set targets for progress, through effective and thorough marking;
- Assess and record pupils' progress systematically and keep records to check work is understood and completed, monitor strengths and weaknesses, inform planning and recognise the level at which the pupil is achieving;
- Be committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and inspire pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
When applying you will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS through Career Teachers. You will hold UK Qualified Teacher Status.
About the Role - Economics Teacher
As an Economics Teacher you will lead classes in Key stage 3, 4 & 5, supporting pupils working towards GCSE examinations. This is a full time, long term Economics Teacher role with competitive rates of pay, starting from £130, reflecting experience and workload.
At Career Teachers we offer all teachers:
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work;
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants.
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
Apply here today for more information or similar roles and begin your registration with Career Teachers by visiting our website, www.careerteachers.co.uk
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.