A Religious Education teaching position is available in a Secondary School in an excellent South East London location starting as soon as possible. Join a...
Secondary English Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) - Redbridge
- £125 - 150 daily rate
- September start
- Key Stage 3 & 4
Coming to the end of your teacher training? Unsure of your next steps?
Career Teachers are recruiting for an Ofsted rated 'Good' Secondary school in Redbridge for a long term English Teacher NQT role. The school provides quality education for children aged 11 - 18 years old, supporting progress and development towards GCSE and A Level examinations.
Career Teachers - Secondary Schools - Redbridge
The school provides quality education for secondary aged children in the local area. Pupils undertake GCSEs in Year 11, with the majority moving on to A Levels and Further Education courses. The school has a strong and organised management team who offer a fantastic environment to develop your career and continue the success of the school. The school works effectively with all members of its community to provide a safe and nurturing environment, de-escalating challenging behaviour and promoting positive relationships. The school provides long term opportunities with strong leadership, supporting you through your Induction period and allowing you to thrive as a teacher.
Person Specification - Secondary Teacher - Redbridge
- The successful Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) is not expected to be the finished article but be - - proactive,
- engaging and inspiring;
- you will be completing a PGCE or Teacher Training course shortly;
- be able to assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies;
- monitor pupils' work through effective marking, and set targets for progress;
- monitor strengths and weaknesses, review planning and recognise the level at which the pupil is achieving;
- work alongside colleagues in planning schemes of work and monitoring progress; self-reflect on own personal progress throughout the year.
Successful Applicants will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a DBS through Career Teachers.
About the Role - Newly Qualified Secondary Teacher
As a Newly Qualified Teacher you will be leading your English classes in Key Stage 3 and 4, with approximately 25 pupils. This is a full time, long term English Teacher role with competitive rates of pay, starting from £125.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
Apply here today for more information or similar roles and begin your registration with Career Teachers by visiting our website, www.careerteachers.co.uk
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.