ICT Teacher - Ealing
£130 - 170 daily rate
ICT Teacher for September start
Career Teachers are recruiting for an Ofsted rated 'Good' Secondary school in Ealing, who are looking to appoint an ICT (Computing) Teacher on a long term basis. The school provides quality education for children aged 11 - 18 years old, supporting accelerated progress and development towards GCSE and A Level examinations.
The School - West London, Ealing
The school has a strong and organised management team who offer a phenomenal environment to develop your career and continue the success of the school. The school works effectively with all members of its community to provide a safe and nurturing environment, de-escalating challenging behaviour and promoting positive relationships.
Person Specification - ICT Teacher - Ealing
The successful teacher is:
- Dedicated, engaging and inspiring, planning personalised and engaging learning opportunities, tailored to the individual needs of each child;
- Committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and encourage pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
- Assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- Maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies;
- Monitor pupils' work and set targets for progress, through effective and thorough marking;
- Assess and record pupils' progress systematically and keep records to check work is understood and completed, monitor strengths and weaknesses, inform planning and recognise the level at which each pupil is achieving.
You will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS through Career Teachers. You should also hold UK Qualified Teacher Status.
About the Role - ICT Teacher
As an ICT Teacher at this school you will lead classes in Key stages 3 and 4, supporting pupils working towards GCSEs examinations. This is a full time, long term ICT Teacher role with competitive rates of pay, starting from £130, reflecting experience and workload.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive pay rates
- Professional support from our team of expert consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a brand new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for each teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivaled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers' website.
At Career Teachers we follow Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted