Art Teacher - East London
£130 - 160 daily rate
Career Teachers are recruiting for an Ofsted rated 'Good' Secondary school in East London, who are looking to appoint an Art Teacher on a long term basis. The school provides quality education for children aged 11 - 18 years old, supporting accelerated progress and development towards GCSE and A Level examinations.
The School - East London
The school has a strong and organised management team who offer a phenomenal environment to develop your career and continue the success of the school. The school works effectively with all members of its community to provide a safe and nurturing environment, de-escalating challenging behaviour and promoting positive relationships.
Person Specification - Art Teacher
The successful teacher is:
- Dedicated, engaging and inspiring, planning personalised and engaging learning opportunities, tailored to the individual needs of each child;
- Committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and encourage pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
- Creative and passionate with experience teaching Product Design and Textiles.
- Assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- Maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies;
- Monitor pupils' work and set targets for progress, through effective and thorough marking;
- Assess and record pupils' progress systematically and keep records to check work is understood and completed, monitor strengths and weaknesses, inform planning and recognise the level at which each pupil is achieving.
You will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS through Career Teachers. You should also hold UK Qualified Teacher Status.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive pay rates
- Professional support from our team of expert consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a brand new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for each teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivaled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers' website.
At Career Teachers we follow Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to be eligible for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend an interview in person, reference checks and an Enhanced DBS disclosure. We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. Career Teachers is committed, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to each individual. If we have not contacted you within this time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. As a Recruitment Business, Career Teachers advertises this vacancy on behalf of one of our Clients.
Apply today with your CV to be considered for the role on Careerteachers.co.uk or alternatively call us on 0207 105 3499.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted