- Are you looking for a route into education and supporting in schools?
- Would you like to gain valuable experience in several schools prior to committing to a long term, permanent role?
- Do you want to work Monday to Friday with no weekends?
Then a Sports Coach/Assistant position may be for you!
Sports Coaches have transferable skills and experience with all ages and abilities, so making a career as a Sports Teaching assistant might be easier than you think!
We also have other work to offer in schools that would suit someone from a sports coaching background. We work closely with many schools and academy trusts located in and around Liverpool, and help them cover planned and unplanned staff absences, resignations, long term illness or maternity cover which can lead into a long-term or permanent positions.
As a Sports Teaching Assistant you will be required to:
- Be passionate about making a difference to a student's learning and development
- Be supportive and understanding of all students' needs
- Be knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student's learning in the classroom
- Be flexible in your approach and the support you will be providing
- Be flexible with travel to ensure regular work around Liverpool & surrounding areas
Benefits of working with Career Teachers:
- Flexible, short, or long-term working and immediate starts available
- Regular work in areas and settings that suit your needs and circumstances
- Competitive rates of pay
- A generous referral scheme paying £200 in vouchers
If you would like more information or to discuss further, then call Jacqueline on 07474889193 or apply today for an immediate consideration
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted