Are you a committed teacher who has experience of teaching in Year 2?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a forward-looking school to develop your own teaching skills and improve outcomes for all children?
This welcoming 2-form entry community school with its own nursery class are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher to join their team. You will be covering maternity leave in a year 2 class from January- - July 2024. There may also be scope to continue at the school in September.
The successful applicant will:
- Have full QTS and relevant experience for this specific role
- Be able to inspire and motivate pupils, parents and colleagues
- Have high expectations of themselves and others
- Have a secure understanding of how to use data to ensure progress particularly for KS1 SATs
- Have strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be hardworking and resilient
We can offer you:
- A dedicated and motivated team of colleagues and governors, committed and passionate about driving the school forward and improving outcomes for all pupils
- A happy and harmonious school community built on strong visions and values
- A great opportunity to make a difference to our children
- A culture of successful mentoring, peer support and professional development
- A school with excellent facilities and extensive grounds including on-site Forest School
- An easily-accessible school, very close to bus stops and railway stations
Who are Career Teachers
Career Teachers is an established and trusted education recruitment company specialising in providing teachers and support staff to primary, secondary and SEND schools throughout the UK. From London to Leeds, we have branches all over the UK with in-depth local knowledge and specialist insight. Our South London Primary Team specialise in recruiting education professionals for mainstream Primary Schools across South, South East and South West London. Working with Career Teachers will give you access to free CPD - We regularly run free training evenings, to support you to enhance and develop your skills. We cover areas like SEND, behaviour management, PECS and Makaton, among others.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Benefits of working with Career Teachers
Access to Skills Network
Refer a friend scheme
Affinity Extra - Thousands of discounts on multiple high street shops including coffee and cinemas, plus other benefits and a Health & Wellbeing portal.
These benefits are applicable to those who are working with Career Teachers. You will gain access to the Affinity Extra this portal once you start working with us.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted