A 'Good' two form entry Primary school in Waltham Forest, North East London is seeking an experienced Year 2 Teacher for a position starting ASAP.Year...
Year 6 Teacher - Long term/Permanent- Harrow, North West London
Year 6 Primary Teacher for immediate start or Januray 2019
- Are you an experienced Year 6 Teacher?
- Do you possess a creative, exciting personality and a history of positive teaching observations?
- Would you like to showcase your talent at an 'Outstanding' Primary school?
- If this already sounds like a bit of you, then read on and do not hesitate to apply to work in one of the leading Primary schools in the Greenwich borough!
- Career Teachers are a specialist education recruitment consultancy who search for posts for Teachers and NQT's all year round!
The School - Catholic Primary School - Harrow, North West London
- This Year 6 Teacher opportunity will see you teaching a 28-strong group of calm, settled students and help them on their way to end-of-Primary exams!
- Part of your role will see you receiving a place on the schools leading CPD programme, designed to ensure the best possible classroom practice and push you towards a position of Leadership should you wish!
- With expert advice and clear Leadership provided to you by the schools excellent Head Teacher, you will be able to hit the ground running and deliver exceptional lessons from Day 1!
- Utilise your Teaching Assistant and help push Gifted and Talented students, whilst also having the presence of mind to differentiate your lessons for those needing a little more assistance.
Year 6 Teacher - Harrow, North West London
- Must possess UK QTS or PGCE
- Strong academics and personable character
- Proven track record of 'Good' teaching.
About the Role - Year 6 Teacher - Harrow, North West London
- Long term role
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com or call Sinead on 1800 200 555 for more information.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.