West London - Hounslow
An 'outstanding' Hounslow Secondary School is looking for a Newly qualified/ experienced English Teacher with QTS but will also consider an overseas trained Cover supervisor. **January 2018 Start**
Are you looking for a school that has -
- Strong community links where
- An English department where levels are above national averages
- A very strong behaviour management structure in place
- A visible senior leadership team within the school
- A well balanced curriculum with strong sports and arts focus
- Outstanding teaching, learning and assessment practices
Do you see yourself bringing these qualities?
- Passion for the English curriculum
- Consistency when planning, preparing and delivering lessons
- 'Can do attitude' willing to be a proactive member of the English department
- Willing to teach up to A level standards
- Tailoring to students individually needs
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If this role is for you, contact Sinead at Career Teachers
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.