Career Teachers is currently recruiting a PE teacher to join a school in South East London from the start of the January 2018 term.PE Teacher...
This 'Good' school are looking to take on a PE Teacher in a full time capacity to start January 2018.
The role will involve teaching KS3/4 Core PE and the successful candidate would also be expected to take part in extracurricular activities and attend fixtures. A familiarity with any of football, netball, table tennis and or badminton would be a great advantage.
The school has great sports facilities with access to a wide range of fitness equipment and plenty of outdoor space.
They are looking to hold interviews as soon as possible!!
This is a fantastic comprehensive school located in South-West London, with a great reputation in terms of academic achievements, student behaviour and community and easily accessible via public transport. With an ethos of putting an emphasis on the needs of students, this school offers a broad and varied curriculum to match the needs of each individual student. With fantastic facilities in a state-of-the-art building, the school has recently opened a brand-new sixth form building and are looking for members of staff to join them to begin an exciting new phase of development to build on the remarkable success of the past.
- 'Good' Ofsted in all categories
- 'Behaviour around the school is exemplary' ' Students say they feel safe and happy in school, and their wellbeing is given high priority by all staff and governors'
- A 74% A*-C pass rate in the most recent GCSE examinations including English and Maths
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If this role is for you please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sinead on 1800 200 555 for more information
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.