The successful PPA Primary Teacher applicant must have QTS, PGCE or equivalent and have at least 2 years' experience teaching. You must have the confidence...
Primary - Newly Qualified Teachers required in London
- South East London
- New qualified Teacher
- Full time role
- September 2018 start
An Outstanding three form entry Primary School is looking for a Newly Qualified Teacher for September 2018.
This school is based in the leafy Borough of Greenwich which is surrounded by parks and architecture.
The school is well known in the area for its incredible community feel, and works closely with families and charities in the local area which supports a caring ethos across the school.
They are ideally looking for a newly qualified Primary Teacher who will be inspiring and ambitious. Applicants must be able to effectively engage with the students on an approachable level.
This school boasts an incredible Senior leadership team who will offer on going support to newly qualified Primary Teachers to develop there practice and insure that they feel a valued member of the team.
What can Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
Please apply with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02071053499
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.