Graduate Teaching Assistants (TA) London£65 75 daily rateTeaching Assistant for immediate start Do you have experience working with children? Are you a recent graduate or...
A great Primary school in Hammersmith and Fulham are looking for dedicated Irish Primary Teachers starting this September 2018
Primary Teacher - Hammersmith and Fulham, London - Primary
- Primary Teacher
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Primary school
- September start
Applications are invited from excellent, enthusiastic Irish teachers to join the school's successful and hardworking team. This is a friendly, thriving catholic school, which has been judged by OFSTED to be outstanding in each of its previous two inspections. Their dedicated staff are committed to working as a team and as a result, their children achieve high standards. There are appointment and is expected to start September 2018 continuing on an ongoing basis. The post would be suitable for a Newly qualified teacher NQT or an experienced teacher. The Head teacher is looking for a classroom practitioner who can be supportive of the ethos of the school with:
* A clear understanding and vision for successful teaching
* An ability to build good relationships with the pupils and parents
* Good class control and organisational skills
* High expectations of all pupils
* Good understanding of planning and assessment strategies
* An awareness of what constitutes an aesthetically and educationally stimulating environment
* The ability to set clear, developmental learning targets for all pupils
* A desire to provide creative and carefully planned curriculum to enrich the lives of all our pupils
The school has great facilities and is close to transport links with ample parking on-site. They are keen to create a supportive environment for teachers. If you feel you are up to the challenge at this exciting time - apply today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sinead on 1800 200 555 for more information.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.