Are you interested in teaching Science to A' Level in an outstanding mixed secondary school in Enfield, North London from October 2018 Science Teacher Key...
Science for a fantastic school based in West London, the school are looking for a Science teacher to teach Science across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 for a suitably qualified applicant. This is a full time post to start in January. The school is part of a 4 school federation that boasts fantastic facilities and resources across all areas of the National Curriculum. The school are looking for a passionate Science teacher to join an established Science faculty. The school are happy to consider any specialism Biology, Chemistry or Physics.
Through a comprehensive curriculum offer delivered and supported by dedicated staff, our students are well placed to reach their full potential. The school provides a caring environment where students develop both socially and academically as individuals who can be proud of themselves. Their fundamental aim is to do the very best they can for their community of learners. There can be no doubt that staff and governors alike are fully committed to delivering the best possible outcomes for everyone at the school.
-Good OFSTED report, keen to move to outstanding.
-Establish well-resourced Science department.
-The school is in the top 20% of schools nationally for progress.
-Improving exam results year on year.
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
- Please apply with your CV to email@example.com or call Sinead on 1800 200 555 for more information.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.