Positions Available:Physics TeacherSeptember 2018 startGrammar School A Grammar school in Slough graded 'Outstanding' are seeking overseas trained newly qualified teachers to join their team...
Motivating and encouraging Science Teacher in Lewisham rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted, September 2018 start
**Professional Diploma in Education**
**DIP/Induction year, Full support**
**Subject - Science Teacher**
**Long term assignment or permanent**
**£130 - £175 per day**
**September 2018 start**
- Organised and stable science faculty supported by excellent leadership team
- Students actively encouraged to attend after school clubs
- Behaviour issues at the school are low and the focus will be teaching and learning and achievement.
- Teachers say that 'the staff are very supportive which makes for a great working and learning environment'
- 10 minutes into Central London
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Induction/DIP year
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If this role is for you please email your CV to email@example.com or call Sinead on 1800 200 555 for more information
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.