A secondary school in Hillingdon, West London are looking to secure a hard-working and experienced Head of Geography for either an asap or January start.
- Head of Geography
- Temp to perm
- £190 - £ 245 per day
- ASAP / January start
About the school
This is a mixed 11 - 18 creative and innovative secondary school in Hillingdon with a 21st Century building and state of the art facilities. The school have a strong sense of community, great students and a real commitment to making a difference to the life of young children.
The school was graded good at the October 2016 Ofsted inspection and continues to go from strength to strength.
The school is looking to recruit an ambitious and enthusiastic Head of geography to join the already successful team and help build of the success of the department. The successful person pose have good leadership skills, high quality teaching and a real passion of Geography.
Geography still remains a popular subject within the students within the school and therefore to be considered for this role you need to be able to teach this subject up to KS5.
To be considered for this role you need to have the following:
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Qualified teacher status
- Provide 2 years' worth of reference
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you feel you are up to the challenge at this exciting time please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.