Secondary School Teacher - English Department - West London
Are you a qualified English Teacher looking for work at present and want to relocate?
A successful all girls' voluntary aided school have an exciting opportunity arise in their English department for October 2017 start.
About the school: The school is easily accessible from Central London located close to both Overground and Piccadilly Line Station. It is a high achieving school and was rated by OFSTED in 2012 as "a very successful school whose pupils attain exceptionally high standards as a result of very good teaching coupled with very good leadership and management." The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, committed, well-qualified and will have high expectations of pupils and experience of teaching a broad range of abilities to include A Level teaching. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic school. If you have the experience cited and can commit to a post running until July 2018 please do not hesitate in submitting your CV for consideration.
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com or call Sinead on 1800 200 555 for more information.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.