Career Teachers are currently looking for a fantastic SEND Teacher for a long-term position starting in September 2018.They will be required to teach primary students...
A lovely school in North London are seeking a floating primary teacher with a PE specialism or with lots of PE experience.
About the role:
- The role will be working as a floating teacher from Nursery to Year 6.
- There will be an element of mainstream class teaching but the majority of the time will be spent teaching PE.
- You will have regular classes at set times for PE so will be working with familiar classes and children.
- You will also be responsible for organising PE equipment and possible liaison with external sporting groups.
- You must be an enthusiastic, adaptable and engaging teacher.
- A PE specialism or a great deal of PE experience is essential.
- As you will be working with a number of classes you MUST be an excellent communicator and be able to work independently.
- There will be occasions when you will be doing supply teaching in the school, not PE so you will need to have a good working knowledge of core subject areas.
- Please note that you MUST be a qualified teacher to be considered for this role.
- 2 form entry school with an established, enthusiastic leadership team.
- Great, modern building.
- Lovely working environment.
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com or call Sinead on 1800 200 555 for more information.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.