This friendly and supportive Primary school in Wandsworth, South West London are currently seeking an EYFS Teacher to join them in January 2024. This is a great opportunity to take charge of your own small class yet be part of a larger EYFS team and school community.
The school are looking to appoint a full time EYFS teacher to join them in January 2024
- Full time nursery teacher
- Small nursery class of 10 children - 7 full time children and 3 part-time children, likely to grow to a total cohort of 14 by January
- You will be supported by a full time nursery nurse
- You will also be fully supported by the early years leader
- 2 reception classes in the same building
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience teaching in an Early Years environment
- Good knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- A genuine passion for teaching children under 5
- A supportive team player
- Sound understanding of safeguarding and child protection
- Full time availability
This school can offer you:
- Inner London pay
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- A welcoming work space with excellent facilities
- Extremely friendly and supportive colleagues
- The opportunity to make a significant difference in many aspects of school life
Who are Career Teachers -
Career Teachers is an established and trusted education recruitment company specialising in providing teachers and support staff to primary, secondary and SEND schools throughout the UK. From London to Leeds, we have branches all over the UK with in-depth local knowledge and specialist insight. Our South London Primary Team specialise in recruiting education professionals for mainstream Primary Schools across South, South East and South West London. Working with Career Teachers will give you access to free CPD - We regularly run free training evenings, to support you to enhance and develop your skills. We cover areas like SEND, behaviour management, PECS and Makaton, among others.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted