A secondary school in North West London Barnet area are looking to secure a hardworking and inspirational Post Primary Maths Teacher for January 2018.
- Professional Diploma in Education
- Subject - Maths
- Long term assignment or permanent
- £130 - £175 per day
- January 2018 start
Are you looking for a school that has -
- Strives to deliver excellent education
- Strong record of success
- Provides high quality education in a safe, caring, and disciplined environment
- Ensures its stakeholders, Staff, parents and guardians, governors, the local authority and the community work together to provide the best opportunities
- A community school who are committed to continuous improvement and maintaining high expectations
- A visible senior leadership team with a strong sports and arts focus
- Located right next to a farm
Do you have these qualities?
- Ambition to achieve the very best for the students, teachers and yourself
- Passion for Maths curriculum
- Creativity to imagine possibilities and make them real
- Respect for others and yourself in all that you do
- Enthusiasm when it comes to seeking opportunity
- 'Can do attitude' willing to be a proactive member of the maths department
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Induction/DIP year
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If this role is for you please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sinead on 1800 200 555 for more information
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.