An Independent 'all girl's' school in West London are looking to secure a dedicated Post Primary Geography Teacher for a January 2018 start.
- Professional Diploma in Education
- Subject - Geography
- Long term assignment or permanent
- £130 - £175 per day
- January 2018 start
- £26,139 - £38,241
About the school
This secondary school is an independent day school for girls aged 11-18, based in West London and is an accommodating two-form entry school. The school offers an education which nurtures and enriches the physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual development of the girls that attend and provides the ideal environment for every girl to discover her own unique talents.
They achieve the highest academic standards and are also encouraged to develop strength through self-discipline and an ability to live according to an intelligent understanding of what is wise and true.
The school are looking to recruit a Geography Teacher to start in January 2018- July 2018. The successful teacher will be able to teach this subject up to A level and have good subject knowledge to be considered
This role will suit both an experienced and newly qualified teacher who has the passion and dedication to drive all students forward both academically and pastorally.
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Induction/DIP year
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If this role is for you please email your CV to email@example.com or call Sinead on 1800 200 555 for more information
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.