This Primary school on the borders of Croydon and Sutton is part of an Academy Trust. An exciting and dynamic place to work they offer great opportunities for staff wanting to take the next step in their career.
The school are looking to appoint a full time Learning Support Assistant to join them in January 2024.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a LSA/TA
- OR relevant child related work experience
- The ability to encourage and motivate children to engage in learning
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- A supportive team player
- Knowledge of safeguarding and child protection issues
- The ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Excellent communicator
This school can offer you:
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- A free lunch each day, freshly prepared in house
- Significantly subsidised private healthcare and a range of other employee benefits
- Extremely friendly and supportive colleagues
- The opportunity to make a significant difference in many aspects of school life
Who are Career Teachers -
Career Teachers is an established and trusted education recruitment company specialising in providing teachers and support staff to primary, secondary and SEND schools throughout the UK. From London to Leeds, we have branches all over the UK with in-depth local knowledge and specialist insight. Our South London Primary Team specialise in recruiting education professionals for mainstream Primary Schools across South, South East and South West London. Working with Career Teachers will give you access to free CPD - We regularly run free training evenings, to support you to enhance and develop your skills. We cover areas like SEND, behaviour management, PECS and Makaton, among others.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted