Maths Teacher - Secondary School in London - October 2017 Start
- Maths Teacher
- October 2017 Start
- Full time position
- £130 - £170 per day
- 'Good' school
- Very welcoming to newly qualified and experienced overseas teachers
The successful candidate will be a creative and dedicated Maths Teacher who is able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging and stimulating lessons that keep Key Stage 3 - 4 pupils focused on class work. The school is very supportive and is ideally looking for a teacher who can commit themselves to the school for at least 6 months.
The school is located in a community focused neighbourhood where people from all backgrounds comes together and celebrate one another's differences. The Secondary school has recently been renovated and now offers a separate 6th form building, new IT facilities, a larger and more welcoming Library and a fantastic sports centre including a gym.
The Mathematics Department is a mixture of highly experienced and newly qualified teachers, both bringing essential skills to the excellent faculty. The Mathematics Department work very closely together especially when planning lessons and creating or finding resources to help with raising attainment across all Key Stages.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- You are never far from an Irish Pub
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com or call Sinead on 1800 200 555 for more information.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.