Primary School - Newly Qualified Teacher looking to relocate to London
- South East London
- New qualified Teacher
- Full time role
- October 2017 start
An Outstanding three form entry Primary School is looking for a Newly Qualified Teacher for September 2017.
This school is based in the leafy Borough of Greenwich which is surrounded by parks and architecture.
The school is well known in the area for its incredible community feel, and works closely with families and charities in the local area which supports a caring ethos across the school.
They are ideally looking for a newly qualified Primary Teacher who will be inspiring and ambitious. Applicants must be able to effectively engage with the students on an approachable level.
This school boasts an incredible Senior leadership team who will offer ongoing support to newly qualified Primary Teachers to develop their practice and insure that they feel a valued member of the team.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- You are never far from an Irish Pub
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sinead on 1800 200 555 for more information.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.