KS2 Teacher London£130- 180 daily rateQualified Primary Teacher Needed for September StartAre you a qualified teacher seeking a new opportunity for September 2018?Career Teachers are...
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Irish Year 6 teacher in London starting this December 2018
The Head Teacher is looking for someone with excellent classroom management and has high expectations of learning; A teacher who teaches with an enthusiastic and nurturing approach. In return, the Year 6 teacher will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic team in a welcoming environment.
This Primary Academy is an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding School' in Ealing. The school is a two-form entry Academy situated between Hanwell and Greenford Broadway. They have over 400 children on roll, ranging in ages from 3 - 11 years. The school is a culturally diverse school and are very proud of the multi-ethnic mix; some 80% of pupils are from ethnic minority families. This academy is child centered and passionate about providing access to a balanced curriculum for all pupils. Their mission is to give all pupils opportunities to excel in the academic subjects and in the Arts, PE and ICT.
Applicants need to have: * QTS- with KS2 Key Stage 2 specialism * A real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils * Has a thorough understanding of the learning outcomes required in the UK National Curriculum
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com or call Sinead on 1800 200 555 for more information.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.