Are you looking for a long term teaching position in September to complete your dip year/induction year? We have schools who will accommodate and support...
A secondary school in West London Hounslow area are looking to secure a hardworking and inspirational Post Primary Science Teacher for January 2018.
- Professional Diploma in Education
- Subject - Science
- Long term assignment or permanent£130 - £175 per day
- January 2018 start
About the school
This secondary school opened in 2014 in brand new purpose built accommodation and will grow year on year until 2020 when they will be at full capacity .The school is secondary school that is a language specialist school, which promotes bilingualism and all students at the academy study a language (Spanish, French or Portuguese).
Teachers who work at this school are expected to develop their leadership roles in the classroom and be dynamic team players who are, at all times, solutions focused and relentlessly pursuing the success of every child.
This school were delighted to be graded as 'Good' by Ofsted in May 2015, just 21 months into their existence.
The school are looking to recruit a Post Primary Science Teacher to start in January 2018 on an ongoing contract. The successful teacher will be to be able to teach Biology as specialism however they would consider someone who teaches general science up to KS4.
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If this role is for you please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sinead on 1800 200 555 for more information
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.