A secondary school in West London are looking to secure a hardworking and inspirational Post Primary History Teacher for January 2018. **INTERVIEWS ARE BEING HELD IN DUBLIN 14th NOVEMBER**
- Professional Diploma in Education
- Subject - History
- Long term assignment or permanent
- Interviews are being held on November 14th 10am - 4pm by the Head Teachers of the Post Primary School
- £130 - £175 per day
- January 2018 start
About the school
This school is an outstanding academy in West London who has high aspirations for every student and provided exceptional education and pastoral care. The school was recognised as outstanding by Ofsted in 2015, "students are extremely polite and Courteous" and behaviour is "Exemplary",
The school has high expectations for effort, behaviour and uniform and focus on supporting and challenging each other to achieve their full potential.
The students and staff demonstrate an enormous pride to work and attend the school. This school is a happy Academy, focused on supporting and challenging each other to achieve their full potential.
The school are looking to recruit a History Teacher to start in January 2018 as a permanent role. The school would be happy to consider a Newly Graduated Teacher or an experienced Teacher for this role as long as they have the drive and dedication to plan, prepare and teach outstanding lessons.
**INTERVIEWS ARE BEING HELD IN DUBLIN 14th NOVEMBER- The Head Teachers from this Post Primary school will be coming to Dublin and interviews will be held on the 14th November from 10 am - 4pm At the Jurys INN Hotel Moore Street Plaza, Parnell St, Dublin 1, D01 E0H3
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If this role is for you please email your CV to email@example.com or call Sinead on 1800 200 555 for more information
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.