A secondary school in West London Hounslow area are looking to secure a hardworking and inspirational Post Primary English Teacher for January 2018. **INTERVIEWS ARE BEING HELD IN DUBLIN 14th NOVEMBER**
- Professional Diploma in Education
- Subject - English
- Long term assignment or permanent
- £130 - £175 per day
- January 2018 start
Are you looking for a school that has -
- Strong community links
- 'Outstanding' Ofsted rating
- An English department where levels are above national averages
- A very strong behaviour management structure in place
- A visible senior leadership team within the school
- A well balanced curriculum with strong sports and arts focus
- Outstanding teaching, learning and assessment practices
Do you see yourself bringing these qualities?
- Passion for the English curriculum
- Consistency when planning, preparing and delivering lessons
- 'Can do attitude' willing to be a proactive member of the English department
- Willing to teach up to A level standards
- Tailoring to students individually needs
**INTERVIEWS ARE BEING HELD IN DUBLIN 14th NOVEMBER- The Head Teachers from this Post Primary school will be coming to Dublin and interviews will be held on the 14th November from 10 am - 4pm At the Jurys INN Hotel Moore Street Plaza, Parnell St, Dublin 1, D01 E0H
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If this role is for you please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sinead on 1800 200 555 for more information
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.