Exciting teaching opportunities in London, UK for Overseas Primary Teachers!
Are you a motivated and qualified Irish Primary Teacher looking to progress your teaching career through managing your own classroom and having access to CPD courses which run throughout the academic year?
Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher (Full Time) Merton, South West London - Primary
An 'Outstanding' 2 form entry Primary School is looking for an experienced Year 4 teacher to join a team of practitioners on a full time basis in October 2017. The school is based in the diverse, inner London borough of Merton, hosts of the Wimbledon grand slam tennis tournament. The borough of Merton has lots of open spaces and is well connected with its neighbouring boroughs. This full time position will be contracted for the full academic year.
The school is spacious and modern with great facilities and has a great reputation within the community. Experience working with children within KS2 is required. If you are a dedicated year 4 teacher / KS2 Teacher, focused on providing engaging and innovative lessons to encourage the academic growth of KS2 students, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the School
- 2 form entry primary school
- South West London Borough of Merton
- Closest station is South Wimbledon
- Bright spacious classrooms with state of the art technology
- Good Behaviour
- Outstanding facilities
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- You are never far from an Irish Pub
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com or call Sinead on 1 800 200 555 for more information.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.