Exciting teaching opportunities in London, UK for Overseas Early Years Teachers!
Are you a motivated Early Years Teacher looking to progress your teaching career through managing your own classroom and having access to CPD courses which run throughout the academic year
An Irish Early Years teacher is required for an excellent school in South West London. If you are newly qualified or experienced please get in touch!
- Early Years Teacher - Primary School
- South West London
- Full Time
- September Start
An exciting opportunity has become available at a state of the art school in South West London for an experienced or newly qualified teacher to become part of a thriving community.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent class management skills, be dedicated to raising the achievement of all pupils through high standards and expectations and be able to work as part of a vibrant and energetic team.
In return, the school offers excellent support and facilities with the help to attain Qualified Teacher Status if required.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- You are never far from an Irish Pub
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sinead on 1800 200 555 for more information.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.