This co-educational school situated in West London is currently looking to appoint a newly qualified or experienced Maths teacher to join their team starting in...
Physics Teacher for September start - South West London
- Physics Teacher
- South West London
- September 2018 start
- Long term, full time position
Career Teachers are recruiting for an outstanding secondary school in South West London for a long term Physics Teacher role. The school provide quality education for children aged 11 - 18 years old, supporting progress and development towards GCSE and A Level examinations.
The School - South West London
This school provides excellent education for secondary aged children in the local area. Pupils undertake GCSEs in Year 11, with the majority moving on to A Levels and Further Education courses. The school has a strong management team who can offer fantastic environments to develop your career and continue the success of the school.
The successful Teacher will be:
- proactive, engaging and inspiring;
- plan and prepare learning opportunities tailored to the individual needs of each child;
- assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies;
- through effective marking, monitor pupils' work and set targets for progress; assess and record pupils' progress systematically and keep records to check work is understood and completed
- committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and encourage pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
About the Role - Physics Teacher : As a Physics Teacher you will be leading classes in Key stage 3, 4 and 5, supporting pupils working towards GCSEs and A level examinations. The role is a full time, long term Physics Teacher with competitive rates of pay, starting from £130 per day, reflecting experience and workload.
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Sinead at Career Teachers
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.