This co-educational school situated in West London is currently looking to appoint a newly qualified or experienced Maths teacher to join their team starting in...
This co-educational school situated in West London is currently looking to appoint a newly qualified or experienced Maths teacher to join their team starting in September 2018.
- Maths Teacher
- West London
- September 2018 start
- Long term assignment
About the school
This is a co-educational secondary school who are committed to delivering exceptional academic success and providing an environment where all pupils are able to thrive and become confident and independent learners. This school adopts a modern approach to learning and ensures all students strive for excellence and the highest levels of achievement across all areas of school life.
About the role
This school is looking to appoint either a newly qualified or experienced Maths teacher who is able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons for students. You will be a driven and passionate teacher who strives to achieve high success levels with all your students.
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.