Recruitment Consultant Role
Career Teachers are looking for our next ambitious, driven, billing recruiter to join our journey in the Derby Branch.
Career Teachers are part of the Impellam group and one of the UK's largest recruitment businesses, Career Teachers has been established for over 30 years.
The Derby office has an established desk just waiting for the right person to build upon. As part of the Career Teachers team, you can expect;
- Significant commission - a leading scheme within the market
- Guaranteed bonus for the right candidate
- Clear career path and development
- Annual incentives
- 30 days holiday rising to 34 plus your Birthday off
- Competitive basic salaries
- Corporate benefit packages
- Reduced hours in non-term time
- Agile working - combination of office and home working
- Support and development to ensure you are successful
- Fun and competition within the team and the business as a whole
- Dedicated resourcer and compliance team for the office
If you want to be rewarded well for the work you do, be fully supported, and have a long-term career then do not hesitate, contact Steve Gordon 01332 291 723/ 07587832352 or e-mail email@example.com
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted