Year 6 Teacher I Derbyshire
Are you a qualified key stage 2 teacher? Do you have a proven track record of working with Year 6 children? Are you experienced in raising attainment levels of literacy & numeracy?
Career Teachers are looking for an experienced Year 6 Teacher to work in one of our client primary schools in Derbyshire from ASAP until July.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have recent teaching experience in year 6 classes and have the experience of using Literacy and numeracy as the primary learning focus.
Career Teachers will need to obtain satisfactory references to cover at least the last 2 years, 1 of which must be from an educational or childcare establishment. You will also need to hold an enhanced level DBS that is on the update service or be willing to obtain a new one.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- QTS teacher with recent experience of the KS2 curriculum.
- Be a warm and caring individual focused on raising attainment levels.
- Have recent teaching experience in a UK School
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic and imaginative presentation.
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
If you are selected to work for Career Teachers, the benefits are:
- Access to a large data base of local teaching vacancies.
- Competitive rates of weekly pay.
- Personal consultant and daily support.
- Free regular Continuing Professional Development courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted