Key Stage 1 Teacher, Derby
Are you a qualified teacher with experience teaching Key Stage 1 children?
Are you dedicated in raising attainment in key stage 1?
Are you looking for a new teaching role for the new academic year in Derby?
Career Teachers are working with a large primary school in Derby to recruit for an experienced Key Stage 1 teacher for a January Start. The ideal candidate will have recent teaching experience in Key Stage 1 and be available to work 5 days a week. The role will be for the term and could run for the academic year.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- NQT or QTS teacher with experience of the Key Stage 1 curriculum.
- Hold a current enhanced DBS (or be happy to apply for one through Career Teachers).
- Be a warm and caring individual focused on raising achievement levels.
- Have recent teaching experience in a U.K. school
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic and imaginative lessons.
When you work with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free regular online CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £100 of Love2Shop vouchers for every teacher and £100 of Love2Shop vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit www.careerteachers.co.uk INDDER
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted