Level 3 Teaching Assistant I ASAP I Derby
Are you a qualified teaching assistant to level 3 or higher? Do you have recent experience supporting primary school aged children? Are you able to commit to a role from now?
Do you have experience in raising the attainment levels of small groups of children in literacy & numeracy?
Career Teachers are working with a primary school in Derby to recruit an experienced level 3 teaching assistant. The school wish to appoint someone ASAP. The role will be full time and if the right person is appointed it will be for the rest of the academic year.
To be considered for this particular role you will need to:-
- Hold a valid & recognised level 3 childcare qualification or higher· Have recent experience supporting primary school aged children in the UK· Be genuinely committed to enhancing the educational and personal development of the child you are supporting and the rest of the class.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All short-listed candidates will need to have satisfactory background checks completed, including holding an enhanced level of DBS check that is on the update service or be willing to obtain a new one. As well as sufficient references covering the last 2 years, at least 1 of which must be from a school or childcare setting.
When you work with Career Teachers, you will get: -
· Competitive rates of pay· Professional support from our team of experienced consultants· Opportunities to progress your career· Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant· Free regular online CPD courses.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted