We are recruiting Teaching Assistants looking for full-time and part time work. You will be able to work in Primary Schools in and around Derby, then we would like to talk to you as soon as possible.
We have long term and part time work, with the potential to go permanent. Your day will consist of general classroom support, small group work. We are also encouraging applicants who have experience supporting Primary SEND pupils on a 1:1 basis and general classroom.
To be considered for this Teaching Assistant role we require you to meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification, such as a Cache Level 2 or 3 in Support Teaching and Learning.
- Working alongside pupil with ASD
- Alternatively, we can accept applicants who have 3 months full-time or 6 months part-time experience as a Teaching Assistant.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have recent experience working in a UK primary school setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
We can offer you a dedicated consultant to look after you. Free face to face and Virtual CDP courses. Plus, we have a referral scheme, if you recommend a friend who is looking for a new teaching role, we will thank you with £250 Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works with us for 10 days or more.
If you are interested in this role or any other positions we have across the Derby, please contact Career Teachers on Tel: 01332 291723
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted